- material: 100% food grade silicone
- safety: BPA, lead and phthalate free. Free from substances which can cause allergies.
- bowl: suction
- stylish design and multiple colour options
- spoon: designed for little hands
- cup: the soft rim of this silicone is flexible and durable enough so it is gentler on your little ones teeth
- cup size: Small size for little hands 7cm (h) x 7cm (w)
- suitable from 4+ months
We have just used our Tiny Roo Bear Suction Bowl, Spoon and Cup set for the first time and would totally recommend! Paige is ten months old and is currently weaning through a combination of the traditional and baby-led method. She loves her food but hasn’t got the hang of feeding herself yet so being able to ‘stick’ the bowl to the high chair using the strong suction means she can feed herself from the bowl while I use the matching spoon to at least get something in her mouth! It was her first time using an open-top cup and she handled it a lot better than I thought she would due to the size and silicone material (yes she still spilled but it wasn’t a tidal wave!) I love that the set came from an eco-friendly brand and is really good quality, but my most favourite thing of all is that it is dishwasher-safe; ain’t nobody got time for pots when you have babies!
I love how easy it is for my little one to hold the spoon and fork. Perfect for popping in the dishwasher after which you can’t do with some brands. Suction works well. Gorgeous colours too.